Our staff currently holds licenses for Nutrient Management Consulting and Forest Products Operators License. Professional Fertilizer Application certificate and Pesticide Applicator’s license in many categories.
- Owner of Habitat Enhancers, Established in 2005.
- More than 10 years ago in an effort to increase habitation in the family owned property in Western MD, Jack researched and planted food plots for wildlife. The results were so outstanding that Habitat Enhancers was formed.
- Extensive experience in crop farming.
- Completed courses related to agriculture and invasive plant control at Carroll Community College, Montgomery College, University of Maryland and the Extension Service.
- Certified Nutrient Management Consultant.
- Certified Pesticide Applicator in numerous categories.
- Holds professional Fertilizer Applicator License.
- 4-year degree in wildlife and fisheries at West Virginia University.
- Worked for a hunting preserve planting food plots for 5 years.
- Worked for the Wayne National Forest: invasive species program.
- Job shadowed with Maryland Department Natural Resources.
- Extensive fish studies at West Virginia University.
- Worked for Environmental Quality Resources restoring water ways and streams.