- Planting native & non-native for pollinators (wildflowers)
- Innovative planting methods for wildflowers and warm season grasses
- Pasture renovation and weed control
- Invasive plant control
- Nutrient Management Plans
- Fertilizer & Lime Application
Unique Projects requiring TALENT & FLEXIBILITY
- Pond repair
- Fence & gate repair
- Repair stream crossing
Wildlife FOOD PLOTS
A stand of bamboo cut and removed. Subsequent spraying controlled re-growth.
Planting grass and installation of straw matting on newly graded soil.
Grass planted and covered with straw matting. Progress shown was in one and a half weeks.
Storm water pond before and after treatment for Duck Weed.
Mechanical clearing unwanted vegetation from a pond bank.